As of February 2023, we are trialing a new community prescription delivery service whereby our delivery person is parked at various locations for 15 minutes every Thursday morning for patients to come and collect their prescription from the car rather than having to come to the practice.
The locations are:
- Ysbyty Ifan (bus stop) 9.00am – 9.15am
- Pentrefoelas (car park) 9.30am – 9.45am
- Llangwm (by the old school) 10.00am – 10.20am
- Betws GG (Bro Gwerfil) 10.40am – 10.55am
- Llanfihangel GM (Bro Alwen) 11.20am – 11.35am
(** Approximate times)
There are some simple rules
- To avoid confusion, we ask that you make the community delivery a regular arrangement rather than swap and change between delivery/collection from practice.
- Please submit your repeat prescription request no later than Friday of the previous week.
- If your prescription isn’t collected, it’ll be returned to the practice for you to collect.
- You can use the opportunity to give the driver your repeat prescription requesting slip to return to us.
To register for the service or if you have any questions, please speak to the dispensary team or email email@example.com